Proctor & Gamble, America
Procter & Gamble Company is a world leader in production and sales of fast moving consumer goods with almost 180 years history of global business success.
Procter & Gamble Company is a world leader in production and sales of fast moving consumer goods with almost 180 years history of business success. P&G is a strategic investor to the Ukrainian economy with over $300 Million of investment since 1993.
Ukraine has been and continues to be a strategically important market for Procter & Gamble. In Ukraine, we strive to develop leaders and to also lead the market and industry with leading brands, technology, manufacturing and logistics standards. Procter & Gamble offers consumers in Ukraine one of the strongest portfolios of high quality leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Pampers®, Pantene® and Tide®, among others.
There are two P&G manufacturing sites in Boryspil and Pokrov producing consumer products for the Ukrainian and export markets. The Boryspil plant is currently the world’s fourth largest P&G plant producing feminine hygiene products, operating according to cutting-edge production standards. The plant has achieved the highest level of Integrated Work System (IWS), P&G’s innovative system of production optimization based on endeavours to attain zero losses and zero defects.
P&G announced its commitment to achieve zero waste production at all plants by 2020. In 2015, the Boryspil plant reached this milestone ahead of schedule and now it does not bury any of its production waste. 90% of waste is recycled at the plant or with the support of partners for its subsequent use; the other 10% is reused by the plant.
Potential investors should know that Ukraine is open for innovations and advanced global practices. Moreover, the Ukrainian market has great potential and provides interesting opportunities for business.
Here in Ukraine, one of the most inspiring things is working with people: developing talents and strong leaders.