UkraineInvest is looking for Administrative Assistant to join our team! If you are highly productive, proactive person, who will have an energizing and creative effect on our entire office, we are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The ideal Administrative/Team Assistant will be responsible for administrative support, has a stong willingness to learn, is resourceful and independent, and would like to grow with the team over time. The role requires a highly organized individual with strong attention to detail, sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task. The Administrative/Team Assistant must be proactive and thrive in a demanding, fast-paced and constantly changing environment. He/she will provide administrative and secretarial support to team members upon request and help ensure a smooth-running operation. He/she will coordinate internal/external meetings and conference calls, handle a high volume of phone calls and interactions with office guests in a professional and effective manner. The Administrative/Team Assistant will maintain the office calendar, prioritize meeting requests and related logistics, coordinate travel arrangements and process expense reports. He/she will be responsible for general administrative duties (copying, filing, registering, archiving), ordering supplies and keeping inventory well-stocked..
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
1) University degree;
2) At least 2 years of work experience, preferably for international companies/organizations in the private or non-governmental sector;
3) Demonstrated initiative, team spirit and high level of proactivity, resourcefulness and strong willingness to deliver excellent results;
4) Effective time management, organizational prioritization skills;
5) Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently;
6) Ability to produce high-quality work under pressure with a high degree of motivation, flexibility, and reliability;
7) Ability to work in a team environment: committed team player with demonstrated inter-personal, communication and analytical skills;
8) Proficient English and Ukrainian languages skills (verbal and written), including ability to draft routine correspondence and edit materials using proper grammar, punctuation and style;
9) Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office);
1) Maintaining smooth running of the document flow by receiving and distributing communications, collecting and mailing correspondence, copying information;
2) Maintaining filing system both manually and electronically;
3) Responding to various phone calls/emails;
4) Providing administrative support to the team;
5) Maintaining office date base of existing investor problems;
6) Coordination of the investors visits to the office;
7) Managing the Director’s calendar and logistics;
8) Maintaining office schedule;
9) Maintaining office equipment;
10) Assisting with the events management, delegations support, investors visit;
11) Carry out any additional support activities as reasonably required across the Management team or Directors from time to time;
12) Review and prepare accounting documentation for transactions, approvals and timely payment process;
13) Support of teams travel related activities including coordination of accommodation, transportation and other logistical issues;
14) Assist team members in preparation of the presentations, hand-outs, reports, agendas, meeting minutes, proofread documents, etc.;
15) Procure goods and services for office when needed;
16) Assisting with HR matters related to the Office staff upon request;
17) Serve as a back-up for other Administrative/Team Assistant during absence as well as performs other duties as required;
18) Report to Chief Operating Officer.
Please forward copies of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18:00 Kyiv time May 29, 2018. Please do not call about this position – unsolicited phone calls will disqualify applicants. All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV (in English);
2) A brief letter of interest indicating related experience, achievements and why you are interested in this position.
3) List of 3 references we can contact after the initial interview.
Please write Administrative/Team Assistant, in the e-mail subject line.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted after May 30, 2018